Johnny Long and More

For the latest in the security world... check out johnny.ihackstuff.com, especially the googledorks site. U Illinois published a guide to reverse engineering software. Microsoft published Incident Response: Managing Security at Microsoft. I found Brian Carrier's Sleuth Kit Informer, a monthly newsletter on his forensic tools, informative. I was happy to see the good guys grab the cyberangels.nl domain, and received my first email screened by the Active Spam Killer. I was sad to read this dissertation on modelling critical infrastructure could be a "security threat." Fellow Foundstoner Dave Wong informed me of some cool wireless sites, including Hyperlink Tech, Demarc Tech, Socket Communications, and Cantenna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics